- 1st Team All-American with Nassau Community College Men’s Golf Team (4th individually at NJCAA National’s in 2008)
- 1st Place individually at PGA Jones Cup in 2009 (69-71).
- Won 3 times on the Minor League Golf Tour in 2013, finishing 13th on the year’s end money list.
- Finished 3rd at the PGA Tournament series event in Dec ’16 on the Ryder Course (69-65).
- Came in 2nd at Sapelo Hammock in Jan ‘17 on SwingThought.com Tour (67-74-68).
- Started my own instruction business at SkyDrive in April ’14, built a steady clientele, and have given over 1200 lessons dating to April ’17.
- Have over 200 golfers (from NY) subscribed to my e-mail list.
- Write weekly tips for LongIslandGolfNews.com.
- Became Director of Golf Instruction at Golf Instruction at Golf & Body in Huntington (Now known as ProActive Therapy).
- Became Certified in Teaching & Coaching by the PGA (May ’17).
Professional Event Victories
- 1/9/13 Abacoa Golf Club | 65 (2 eagles, birdied last 3)
- 1/17/13 Atlantis Country Club | 67 (bogey-free)
- 5/6/13 Jacaranda Golf Club | 69 (playoff)
- 11/6/2017 PGA National Estates Course | 67
Other recent results include
- 6.7 – 6.9.16 Long Island Open 70-73-82 | T27
- 8.8.16 Jacaranda East Classic 69 | 3rd
- 8.10.16 NPB Summer Classic 70 | T5
- 12.17 – 12.19.16 PGA Tournament Series 69-65 | 3rd
- 1.21 – 1.23.16 SwingThought.Com 67-74-68 | 2nd
- 11.1.17 Jacaranda Classic 69 | T4
- 11.6.17 PGA Nat’l Estates 67 | 1st
- Donated to “New Beginnings Community Center” on Long Island (New Beginnings Community Center is a state-of-the-art outpatient facility designed to provide rehabilitation, management and recovery for community members with traumatic brain injury, physical disabilities, cognitive disabilities or dementia—all in an exceptional, stimulating and safe environment)
- Will be doing a golf marathon to raise money strictly for St. Jude’s Research Hospital. Golf Sunrise to Sunset with GolfTrainingAids.Com/Golf Around The World (Planning to raise $50,000 to be donated ALL to St Jude’s)